Pages

7.17.2011

Craft Closet (was Craft Room)

I went up into the attic and besides being about 125 degrees (I'm not kidding), it was a horrific display of poor design/shoddy workmanship/just plain laziness.  I was hoping the ceiling was trussed so I could finish it out.  (And by "I", I mean my very handy husband.)  Not only was the ceiling not trussed, but it was held up by 2x4s and looked like a shanty town.  There was a huge A/C unit and water heater in the middle of the space, and to top it all off, there was blown in insulation everywhere. Sigh.

So, on to Plan B.

I am going to "refashion" my dining room closet into a Craft Closet.  Like this:

I will not, however, have a cat perched up on the shelf. 

What color should I paint it, y'all?  The dining room is Sherwin Williams Latte (warm tan) above the chair rail and SW French Roast (yummy dark brown) below the chair rail.

Here are some of my current choices:
Hopsack

Relentless Olive

Meadow Trail

Which one do y'all like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment